IN PERSON worship on Sunday mornings at 10 am. Everyone is welcome, please join us.
Masking, and Distancing remains mandatory. As you make decisions, the Pacific Mountain Regional Council recommends the following:
– Be cautious, the virus is still present and spreading. We have consistently recommended choosing caution to protect those most vulnerable among us. Please keep this as a core value in your decision-making process
– When gathering, continue to manage distance
– Wear masks with a minimum of 3 layers
– Within reason, do what you can to improve ventilation
– Soloists and choirs should be distanced from the congregation
– Congregational singing must be masked
– Keep services on the shorter side.
– Use only single serve communion (not a common loaf or cup.
“It is under these guidelines and the message we have maintained throughout these months and now 2 years, that we need to uphold our Duty of Care, as members of the Church, the family of disciples of Christ, to make wise and honoring decisions with the awareness of the vulnerability of others first and foremost. We will not, at this time, hold an In Person Coffee time following the Worship Service, until we discern further our comfort level and volunteer capacity to support this. This also means that our Online Zoom Coffee hour, for those not in attendance, will not be held, as the timing to do so becomes untenable. These are some of the things we will still have to rethink as to what and how we offer such options of connection.
Let us keep Faith. We are not alone.” Blessings, Rev Daniel Kirkegaard
WE continue to upload the services on YouTube in a timely manner. Links will be posted here when available.
Tsawwassen United Church continues to serve the South Delta area.
Your continued financial support is always gratefully received.
You may donate to Tsawwassen United Church by E Transfers to: TUCdonate@gmail.com